Day of the Dead Event
The Liveliest Celebrations
This November, pay homage to Mexico’s traditional Día de Muertos (Day of the dead) celebration with specialty gourmet culinary experiences, authentic Mexican art exhibitions, immersive décor, and unique fun at all our luxury properties in Cancun, Los Cabos, and Puerto Vallarta.
Delight your tastebuds with traditional Mexican dishes that will leave your tastebuds craving for more. This November, delight with:
- Signature Day of the Dead cocktails
- Pan de Muerto and Tamales
- Mexican cooking classes
- Limited-time Mexican menus
Embrace your Mexican side with a selected array of traditional activities commemorating the Day of the Dead:
- Traditional Mexican games
- Traditional Mexican music
- Mexican delights for the turndown service
- Altar displays
- Exclusive photo spots in the lobby
- Local artist exhibitions
Give in to total relaxation with unique Mexican pampering. Live a world-class healing experience featuring Mexico’s most iconic wellness ingredients:
- Romantic massages for two
Enjoy our Day of the Dead event at all TAFER's resorts.
Enhance your November stay with our exclusive Day of the Dead signature resort packages featuring additional amenities and experiences for guests.